Monday 2 May 2016

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream

When I found these lipsticks on feelunique, I thought I'd hit the jackpot. I'd been looking for nude colours with a matte texture for a long time.
Although the texture and longevity of these lipsticks are AMAZING, I don't really like the taste or smell. I don't know what you would compare it to but it's not nice. However, this does not stop me from using it. The smell and taste goes once it dries.
Even though this lipstick is matte, it isn't drying on the lips. Don't get me wrong, it's not moisturising either, but it doesn't destroy your lips.
My favourite colour is (insert brown colour here). But I've also tried the bright colours which, in my option is just as good as the nude colours.
One of the most appealing things about this is that it's really cheap at just £5.50 per lipstick on feelunique.

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream (Left to Right: Copenhagen, Prague, Monte Carlo, London)

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream (Left to Right: Copenhagen, Prague, Monte Carlo, London)

No comments:

Post a Comment