Monday 4 August 2014

Zoeva Rose Gold Brushes

Sorry they're not clean, I was too lazy to wash them this time around
I never realised how much of a difference I would feel when I used makeup brushes instead of my fingers. It's smoother, softer, and probably a lot healthier for the skin (imagine the bacteria on your hands, ew). I'm sure you've read/seen many people rave about these brushes and I'm jumping on that train. Not only do they look beautiful but they apply your makeup so smoothly and like silk. I don't use all of them for their intended purposes but who cares...

My favourite out of the lot by far is the powder brush which I actually use as a bronzer brush but it does the job amazingly, making me look bronzed and spreads it evenly so I don't look orange and strange. It probably does just as good a job with powder but I prefer to use it with bronzer because until recently I didn't really use powder that much.

Whats your favourite makeup application method?

Find them HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment