Wednesday 23 July 2014

Summer Love Book

If there is one book that you read this summer this is it.


Admittedly, I may have been influenced by the fact that I adore Mcfly, and the wife of the lead singer of Mcfly just so happens to be the writer of this book. However, this does not make it any less brilliant. I'm not all the way through it, but I am already hooked and anything that can get someone hooked in the first couple of chapters has to be made of brilliance. 

It's a little bit of a love story, which I wouldn't normally be a fan of, but this is slow and cute. I'm not going to write a synopsis of it because 1. It wouldn't be great 2. There are better ones all over this internet. On the train back from London (a 2 hour journey) I couldn't put it down. I was trying to walk up and down stairs whilst reading, not my greatest plan. 

This book is a light read and is just very easy. I have such a short attention span and if a book hasn't gripped me by chapter 3 then I struggle to keep reading it, but I'm on part three at the moment and I read it everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment