Sunday 22 June 2014

Comfort: The fleece pyjama bottoms

Fleece pyjama bottoms are THE comfiest thing I own. They are everything to me, when I get home from school and feel groggy and gross, they provide warmth and comfort like I have never felt in pyjamas. I got this specific pair from next 2 or 3 years ago, but they are still just as comfy as the first day I bought them. I'm not normally too fussed about pyjama's, if these bottoms are in the wash then I'm just as happy to wear another pair (for a couple of nights). They're probably not the best thing to wear in the summer when it's super hot, unless you live in England when in summer there can still be really cold days/nights, but oh my gosh they make me want to stay in bed all day and never want to leave.
I swear, you won't regret investing in a pair! 

No comments:

Post a Comment