Thursday 3 April 2014

Staple Nail Polish




When I first started painting my nails, I had no idea where to start. Not only is it extremely difficult to make it look good without going over the edges of the nails, but choosing a colour was even more difficult. I used to use the colours that I was given as a child that were like a disgusting dirty pink that would chip in 10 minutes.
I think a great place to start is to get yourself some classic statement colours that are a general 'must have' The colours I would say is; 1 pastel colour, 1 darker colour and a red. This is a great start to a collection, 3 easy statement colours that you can build on and decide which colours you would prefer. They don't even have to be expensive, I'm not suggesting you go out and find the most expensive branded ones, just cheaper ones that are almost little 'testers'.
I personally think that Barry M are the best drugstore nail polishes and are very easy to use. And at roughly £4 each they are really good value. 

No comments:

Post a Comment