Wednesday 26 March 2014

Silky Barry M Polish

I had really cold hands and thats why they're a little red
A recent trip to super drug led to a spontaneous purchase of the two newer nail varnish collections that Barry M have just bought out. One of the ones I bought is from the Silk range *yes, I couldn't resist the little bow on the top of the bottle* I picked the colour Truffle, number 403, which is a goldish silver that has a hint of pink *I think, maybe it's just me* but it's matte on the nail, which I have been reluctant to try as I didn't think it would look like this on the nail however whether you would consider it as 'silky' I don't think is actually true. The next one I picked *the 2 for £6 deal caught me out* was the glitter Treasure Chest in 404 which is a perfect match to put onto the 'accent nail' or on every nail depending on what look you prefer. The glitter has shards of gold and some pink glitter which as you can tell, goes perfectly with the goldy/pinkish/silver silk nail polish. The only problem with this nail polish is that it has made me want to buy even more, and push my nail polish collection to the limit. I might have to get rid of some soon *avoiding this as I don't like to make decisions*.






No comments:

Post a Comment