Monday 17 March 2014

Lent

I know lent has started already, and lots of people have already started to give things up, but about 3 days after pancake day, I finally decided exactly what I needed to do.
I have a stupid amount of makeup that 1. I don't use and 2. is so old that I probably don't even remember using it. So instead of giving up some type of food, or chocolate, or some type of thing that I usually break within the first week, I told myself that for the 5 weeks of lent I cannot and will not buy any makeup other than moisturiser if necessary. This means that the makeup that has been placed in a drawer somewhere will be found again, and will either be thrown away or probably become part of my everyday routine. I like to think this could be a form of 'spring cleaning' which will save me pennies and discover old loves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment