Sunday 30 March 2014

Broadway Eye shadow

I have fallen in love with this eyeshadow quad since I discovered this product on lilypebbles blog, and I am all for an everyday eyeshadow that is cheap and easy to use. Now I know she has brown eyes and I have blue eyes, but I couldn't resist. This is the HD color quattro eye shadow in 815 Best of Broadway.



It's got 4 colours, the first I don't tend to use as it's just a really light colour than can be used to highlight, and on early mornings before school, I just don't have the energy to think too much into my make up. The 2nd colour is a much more neutral colour, that is easily spread across the whole eyelid and works well with the next colour whilst also blending easily. The final colour is better to use if you're going to use this as an evening look, it's not completely black but more of a dark brown. This really makes the look very smokey and darkens up the eye, could even be used as a darker liner if you have a brush thin enough.


This has become my favourite everyday eyeshadow, but I really don't use this when doing more glammed make up *I say glammed in very loose terms with me*.


At a bonus, this was only £2.99 at superdrug, which is the biggest bargain I have ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment