Monday 10 February 2014

Pink Glow

There has been a lot of hype recently around the pink/neutral eyeshadows (as seen by the urban decay naked 3 pallette) I am partial to a little pink, but I'm definitely not a girly girl. However, my latest discovery is the Maybelline 24 Hr colour tattoo in 65-Pink Gold. I got this in a Glossybox about 3 months ago and ever since a first (and pretty shabby) attempt to use it, I have fallen completely in love with it. It's simple to apply, no fuss. 
                                      

I wear it on it's own, and sometimes with Mac- Satin Taupe in the crease just to make it a little more special on those nights out. 
                                      

The colours completely compliment each other, and easy to put together for someone who isn't very confident with the whole contouring of the eyes (like myself, I'm certainly no expert) 
                                       

I haven't needed to buy a new one because it just seems to be never ending, even after it's daily use. I was shocked by the staying power alongside the ease of use. Once put on, it really doesn't budge at all. It's undoubtedly not the cheapest eyeshadow out there, however it's certainly not at all expensive at around £8 per eyeshadow, and worth it trust me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment